Wei Chieh Lim, Chief Executive
CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PCIP
Cybersecurity and technology risk leader with 25 years of broad experience. Worked on HP’s first A6 printer in the 90s, managed HP Asia Pacific’s internet infrastructure and CIRT, served as IT auditor for 3M companies across Asia Pacific, assisted clients with SOX compliance with Protiviti, PCI practice lead for Asia in Verizon Business, and established the KPMG Cyber Security Centre in Singapore with IDA. Engaged with companies in more than 25 cities across Asia Pacific, U.S., Europe and Africa.
- Sovereignty, Economic and Social Tradeoffs for Cybersecurity and Privacy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Bridging the Cybersecurity Divide Between Large Enterprises and SMEs, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Tapping into the Wisdom of the Cybersecurity Crowd, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Cybersecurity is a Public Good that Starts with the Individual, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Singapore’s Public-Private Partnerships for Cybersecurity in the Critical Infrastructure Sectors — Challenges and Opportunities, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Time to Have Cyberhealth Services, The Straits Times
- Consider ‘Hack Mindef’ Initiative to Suss Out Bugs, The Straits Times
- Delinking Govt Computers From the Net: Consistent Approach Needed, The Straits Times
- Pacnet Hacking Exposes Wider Cyber Issue, The Straits Times
- Data Protection and Privacy Officer Priorities 2020: How Organizations Are Adapting to a Rapidly Changing Regulatory and Security Landscape, RSA Conference
Herman Stevens, Chief Research
Loves technology, diving, travelling, photography and Belgian Trappist beers. Took countless radios and TVs apart to study their internals from the age of 5. Never really interested to put them back together. Started programming on a TI58 calculator, followed by a ZX Spectrum and an Amiga. Installed Slackware Linux from 24 floppy disks. First Usenet post on 24/09/1990. Former developer, security consultant and PCI auditor.
Our core team is based in Singapore and consists of professionals with qualifications in Offensive Security Certified Professionals (OSCP) and CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT).
More than 50 security researchers across the globe. Our members are vetted, ranked in the top 100 on popular bug bounty platforms, and collectively published more than 100 CVEs. Most are accredited with professional qualifications including OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, CRT and CEH.