Harness the power of the global expert crowd to eliminate all vulnerabilities
The rise of the global digital economy fueled by advanced technologies, greater adoption and exponential growth of connected devices is introducing more security vulnerabilities into the cyber environment. If security risk is a function of cyber threats exploiting security weaknesses to cause harm, then vulnerabilities are the only factor firmly within an organization's control.
Eliminate vulnerabilities and you eliminate security risk.
Discover the difference and realize the returns
Today, security testing (ethical hacking or penetration testing) remains one of the most effective means to hunt down security bugs. To realize greater returns on your security testing spend, we need to look beyond employees and traditional outsourcing models.
Engage the ecosystem, get access to real global expertise and pay only for results.
Pay for Results, Never for Time
We offer the familiarity of outsourced arrangements and the benefits of bug bounty programs to find security vulnerabilities that put your organization at risk. Our validated expert crowd delivers pay-for-results security testing services so you never pay for time.
Get Real Expertise, Not Wannabes
We carefully select each Swarm Researcher for admission to the Hive. Each researcher has proven themselves on the global stage beyond paper qualifications, and we validate their identity and background through third party checks.
Keep Your Testing Activities Safe
We require all Swarm Researchers to conduct their testing through our Swarm Rally Point platform where each customer has a separate instance. All vulnerability reports are encrypted and no longer retained once provided to our customers.
Focus on the Fix, Not on the Test
We deliver detailed vulnerability reports with demonstrable exploit steps and actionable solutions to help your team quickly fix the security weaknesses identified. Shortening fix time means closing the vulnerability window faster.
Analyze and Monitor Attack Data
Put the Swarm to Work
Engagements can be structured in a flexible manner. The Hive will work with you to determine the best approach to engage the Swarm to meet your objectives. Below are the most common ways the Swarm can be put to work for you.
- Based on a fixed one-time engagement fee and testing period.
- Suitable for new implementations and stable environments that are not in constant change.
- Get high impact testing as Swarm researchers compete to identify a limited pool of vulnerabilities.
- Based on a monthly engagement fee for a one year period.
- Suitable for environments that are constantly changing.
- Get continuous testing as your environment changes and when new vulnerabilities or exploit methods are discovered in the industry.
Critical Bug Alert
- Zero cost to start and pay only for vulnerabilities with critical impact.
- Suitable for customers who need an additional layer of coverage above existing assessment processes.
- Get vulnerabilities that if exploited can lead to catastrophic consequences.